- lined membrane for breathability
- Gel insert to the heel for cushioning and shock absorption
- Integrated moulded shank for balance and stability
- Anti-slip outer sole for support and traction on all surfaces.
- Classic and stylish!
- Studied to support the bottom of the feet, the heel and the arch of the foot.
- Reinforced flexibility for adaptation to the natural shape of the foot.
- Comfort + flexible insoles, light, non-slip and insulating: prevents trips and retains body heat.
- No protruding seam on the inside: no risk of injury or damage to the skin.
- Heel type: 3 cm.
- Double protection with heat preservation effect.
Elegant & comfortable boots are finally possible. The experts at the English Academy of Podiatry are UNANIMOUS, the footwear industry produces shoes that are unsuitable. Renowned Cambridge practitioner Dr Alain Goldery stresses the urgent need to stop wearing shoes that are too narrow for the feet.
The shoes developed by mass retailers do not adapt to the natural shape of the feet, they do not provide specific support points and they do not insulate your feet from the cold .It is only a matter of time before the first consequences appear: sore feet, sore knees, back pain
The solution would therefore be to use wraparound type shoes that promote thermogenesis. The tricky point is that in addition to being often very unattractive , to acquire wraparound shoes that demonstrate a minimum of quality, you have to spend up to 5x the budget of a traditional pair .Due to its unique appearance at strategic points of support, this shoe spares the hazards of classic shoes, such as rheumatism, sprains, humidity and cold. The production of heat in the feet facilitates blood circulation, which prevents swelling. Boots designed in flexible and quality materials, will allow you to wear shoes that match the specific shape of the feet , and not the other way around! With these Boots, the feet and ankles will feel accompanied in their daily movements. This pair will put an end to the feeling of tired and sore feet .
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.