- TREATMENT OF BUNIONS: Do you have a bunion? If so, then these shoes are definitely your first choice. Designed for people with bunions, this shoe is used to correct the big toe bone and move the angled toes back to their natural position.
- WEAR-RESISTANT OUT-SOLE: The men's sandals out-sole is shock-proof. This is good for your feet when walking. The main feature is light and breathable, reducing joint pressure.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: This shoe is made of PU leather. It is easy to clean, comfortable, safe, durable and washable. It is perfect for most of your clothes.
- ENJOY A SUMMER STROLL: The open-toe design sandals are uniquely designed to help strengthen the legs and highlight the overall outfit, unlike other suffocating airbags around the care kit, so you can feel cool while correcting the summer embossed pouch.
- PERFECT SANDALS: These sandals are perfect for all occasions. You can use these shoes as indoor shoes or for parties, shopping and play. This lightweight and convenient flat sandal is sure to meet your needs.
Bunions can be quite painful but and, left untreated, can also lead to progressive deformities and chronic foot problems including hallux rigidus (arthritis in the big toe joint) and hallux limitus (big toe joint pain).
Walk better starting today with the best shoes for bunions!
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.