Wear our Hazel square-toe pump heels for a little height but exceptional comfort. Set on a flared block heel and complemented with a stripey knitted upper, these block heel pumps are ideal for everyday wear. With its simple and minimalistic design, you can style them with casual denim or dresses for an effortless look.
- Square Toe: The spacious toe box is great for ladies that need a roomy fit without compromising on style. Our Hazel knit heels also have a flattering V-shape vamp that visually lengthens the line of the foot.
- Supportive Insole: The top layer of the insole is designed with a fabric layer for comfort and is more breathable. The unique design fits the foot contour to provide arch support. Within the insole, there is also a latex layer to provide resilience and reduce foot fatigue.
- Knitted Upper: Made from fabric that uses 3D Fly Weave TM technology that uses threads made from recycled plastic bottles. Our Hazel breathable heels are breathable, soft against the skin, and provide a comfortable fit.
- Block Heel: Our Hazel heels are easy to walk in with the heel measuring 50mm which provides stability and comfort even when you’re out and about all day.
- Heel Cushion: Located on the heel is latex padding which is designed to prevent heel slippage and chafing.
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.