Let's make your sandal more comfortable.
The Perfect & Comfortable sandal
Constructed from orthopaedic leather, by Italian artisans, and infused with beautiful culture - Otrendwear unique line of items offers style, usability, and affordability like no other! All products are handmade by Italian women with patterns distinctive of the region where the artisan resides. EveryOtrendwear item is truly one-of-a-kind. Every item atOtrendwear is truly unique. No 2 items are made the same, making every item its own masterpiece!
- Reduces Pain: Eliminate the pain caused by flat feet, poor walking posture and plantar fasciitis.
- Posture Correction: Straighten your hips, correct kick knees and muscle imbalance by adjusting the structure of your feet.
- Even Pressure Distribution: Our three - arch - support design makes sure your weight is evenly distributed across the toes, arch and ball of your feet at all times.
- Design: special elastic ankle strap, comfortable open toe, make your feet move freely. High-quality leather, comfortable sole lightly cushioned, provide enough support for your feet.
- Anti-slip: made of anti-slip rubber material, with anti-slip function, soft and comfortable for walking.
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.