THE 3-IN-1 SUPER ORTHOPEDIC SHOES
SUPER ARCH SUPPORT | SUPER BREATHABLE | SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
This Stunahome is what you need:
What makes Stunahome different?
- Super Arch Support: Arch support having up to 4.5cm thickness keeps its word to eliminate any pain caused by long-standing or heavy activities by absorbing shock remarkably. Put it on and see how strain on the balls of feet, toes, and heel ceases to irrigate you.
- Super Breathable: Without exaggeration that the shoes provide you the super air circulation due to the fact that its upper is made of air mesh, thereby keeping your feet more comfortable and drier.
- Super Light: Its soft arch support is in harmony with the air mesh upper which makes the shoes lightweight in general. You're not needing to use as much energy compared to wearing heavier ones which could ultimately increase your endurance and comfort levels to make you walk further in your day.
- Non-slip Outsole: Slip-resistance outsole is the adding feature of the shoes which helps you walk well on slippery ground.
- Fashion style: It is simple but never out-of-fashion which can fit well in your style.
Stunahome Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Stunahome Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Stunahome Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Stunahome Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.