- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.7"
- Lightweight & Comfortable: The lightweight clogs is a versatile clog, Light injection-molded EVA material brings unmatched comfort into your everyday work or leisure routine.
- Breathable & Quick Dry: Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris quickly and keep feet cool when you are wearing, Keep you stay away from foot sweating and foot odor.
- Adjustable Heel Strap: This clog shoes featured with an adjustable heel strap. Adjust the strap to the front, the classic clog will become a pair of comfortable slip-on slippers; To the back, a pair of water sandals makes you walking and running more stable, fulfills two different kinds of wearing style.
- Easy to Clean: The clogs are easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry. The detachable insole design allows you to easily clean the inside of the garden clogs.
- Multi-Use Garden Clogs: This mens garden shoes is ideal for both indoor and outdoor activities, Suitable for indoor/outdoor activities, such as walking, beach, pool, gym, offices, gardening, cleaning, and more.
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.