- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Premium Heat Technology- Up to 10 Hours-130°+ F
- Includes Certified Rechargeable 5V Battery
- 3 Heat settings (High, Med, Low) with touch of a button
- Please size up 2-3 sizes
- Machine Washable
THE HEATED JACKET: THE ESSENTIAL GARMENT FOR WINTER
The harshness of winter is coming and you are already wondering how to stop being cold? This Men's Heated Down Jacket is the perfect garment to adopt in case of extreme cold. Very practical, this heated jacket accompanies you everywhere and allows you to stay warm, without having to put on several layers of clothing.
Our down jacket offers diffused, comfortable warmth. The heat spreads evenly, providing an impression of natural and pleasant warmth. Perfect for people who work outdoors and are often exposed to cold, wind and rain. To operate the down jacket, you must connect a heated down jacket battery to the receptacle provided inside the jacket.
To wash the black men's heated down jacket , simply remove the battery and you can machine wash it at 30° maximum. The internal system is totally waterproof.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- This winter jacket works with all external chargers (not included).
- Estimated heating times according to the capacity of the Powerbank
- USB socket in the jacket
2. Possible duration of use if purchasing a battery available on our store:
- 3000mAh = 3h
- 5200 mAh (Therm-ic Universal Powerbank) = 5h
- 10,000mAh = 10h
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.