- Category: Women's Shoes > Flats Loafers
- Style: Casual
- Silhouette Style: Flats
- Closure Style:slip-on,easy on/off
- Season : Winter,Fall,Spring
- Material: Pu
- Toe Style:Round Toe,pointed toe
- Heel:Low Heel
- Features:Fashion,work/safety,comfortable,Easy to wear,Wide Width,
- Occasion: Workout, exercising, tennis, walking, daily work, dog walking, shopping, traveling, and so forth.
Our shoes are the most comfortable casual and walking shoes for women. All our Loafers feature lightweight and comfortable. Made of soft PU Material with a Soft sole that allows your feet to feel comfy. Spacious wide toe box to allow your feet to stretch and relax. It's perfect for those with bunions or swelling feet as it stretches along with them without any unnecessary rubbing.It provides great traction and grip on dry and wet surfaces. You can walk safely at work or when you exercise around your neighborhood.
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.