Loafers flat shoes, designed for optimal support and cushioning, provide reliable comfort, softly support your wide feet, and give you unprecedented comfort.
Anti-skid rubber outsole, bouncy and soft. Sweat-absorbent lining and padded innersole for all day comfort. The edge is smooth which won’t hurt your feet.The sole has good flexibility.
- ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE: These gorgeous pair of loafers are essentials for any occasion. Flat shoes women can match with different types of pants, casual mid dress, perfect to update any outfit you have. It's very decent whether you're wearing it or giving it as a gift.
- PREMIER MATERIALS: Shoes for women flats comfortable are made of luxury split leather upper with classic fine stitching. Cowskin leather lining and hi-poly insole. Lightweight and flexible rubber sole.
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: Flat shoes for women are convenient to wear and take off, makes you feel comfortable when walking or standing all day, yet protecting your foot from dropping off.
- COMFORT & QUALITY: Sumptuous padded insole to soothe and pamper your feet. Built with leather and synthetic material to provide exceptional comfort and detail.
- OCCASIONS: Flat loafers shoes for women are casual design, Fit for Spring/ Summer/ Autumn perfectly.You can wear in Casual/ Work/ Vacation/ Daily/ Holiday/ School/ Shopping/ Outdoor etc.
- Material: PU
- Color: Red, black, white
- Size: 35-41
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
- 1 Pair* Wide Fit Leather Flats Slip Ons Loafers Shoes
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.