Our Cushioned Orthopedic Women's Walking Shoes are the best orthopedic shoes for bunions that will help you deal with bunion pain and they are also good shoes to wear after bunion surgery!
These orthotic friendly women's shoes for bunions have some specific features other than casual wear that must provide comfortability and breathability to feet to avoid painful scenarios. Our orthotic friendly women's shoes for bunions will provide you with proper cushioning and comfort, size is wide enough to fit in and most importantly these shoes will provide support, balance, and grip.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF BUNIONTENNIS SHOES:
- WIDETOE-BOXoffers a comfortable, non-binding fit for the front part of the foot and toes, and eases pressure on bunions, hammertoes Morton’s Neuroma & swollen feet.
- COMFORTand protection for sensitive feet and an ideal footwear solution as women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, and bunion correction shoes
- BUNION SHOES withremovable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions. In most cases, bunion pain is relieved by wearing wider shoes with adequate toe room and using other simple treatments to reduce pressure on the big toe.
- FLEXIBLEOUT-SOLEand super soft shoes for bunion feet will give you comfort all day long.
- FINE MATERIALSof thesesneakers for bunions make them extra comfortable. These Cushioned Orthopedic Women's Walking Shoes are made offabric and synthetic materials which make them bunion shoes with plenty of stuff that is praiseworthy including the combination of materials used in the making and comfort level ensured by the proper cushioning
- ULTRA BUNION SHOEScome in four beautiful colors to matchyour outfit!
SPECIAL SHOES FOR BUNIONS
- Comfortable and breathable: Durable Knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit, breathable, and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
MD platform sole: Super Light wavy MD thick sole, provides great traction and grip. It is a perfect platform sneaker that can wear all day and match all pants, dress, tops.
Arch design: Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability. Classic air cushion design makes these shoes are perfect work shoes for those who need to stand or walk for a long time.
Suitable: Longtime standing work, walking, nursing, casual, shopping, travel, long-standing, driving.
BUNION SHOES MADE OF:
Upper: Synthetic knit fiber. Designed to be breathable and airy.
Insole: PU foam. Super cushiony, like pillows for your feet.
Sole: EVA. Best-in-class shock resistance for all-day comfort.
1.High-quality woven mesh fabric
2.Comfortable loose toe design
3.Elastic lace-up closure
4.Easy to put on: hook and loop feature
5.Shock absorbing EVA insoles
6.Soft wear-resistant non-slip rubber sole
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.