2022 new design comfortable mesh platform walking sneakers. It can satisfy your beautiful fantasy of walking shoes!
Slip on design, easy to wear off, good elasticity, comfortable and beautiful.Breathable and soft mesh design give your feet stability.
- BREATHABLE UPPERS: Mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support provides an incredible sock-like fit with targeted areas of breathability, allows your feet to breathe freely and makes the athletic shoes wear more comfortable.
- PROTECT FOR YOUR ANKLE: Slip-on ankle design allows you easily put on/off. The shoes' tongue and heels protect your feet from hurt in any activities. With high-strength wear-resistant soles, no matter how high-strength projects are performed.
- SOFT RUBBER SOLE: Wear-resistant rubber outsole, environmental protection natural rubber at the end, wear-resistant design, soft and comfortable, non-slip ability. Comfortable soles design, PERFECT FOR WALKING.
- COMFORTABLE INSOLE: Comfortable shoes and fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material, arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move.
- OCCASIONS: Suitable for indoor, outdoor, walking, shopping, running,tennis, camping, horse riding, driving, travel, joggers. Perfect choice to pair with any sport or causal assemble.
- Upper material: mesh
- Insole material: PU
- Toe Style: round toe
- Color: purple, grey, black, rose red, blue
- Size: 33-42
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.