Just because you are one of those 9 percent doesn't mean you only have a few options when it comes to selecting fashionable diabetic shoes. We offer a grand selection of diabetic shoes that are not only functional and comfortable, but stylish as well.
- Easy to wear and adjustable design-Adjustable closure which makes shoes loose or tight as you like. These fit like slippers and easy to put on and off.
- High quality waterproof fabric.
- Exquisite and firm sewing thread.
- New generation air cushion-Special air-cushioned insoles with arch support cushioning property, and fit more closely to the feet to make the feet more comfortable and sporty.It allows protecting muscles, joints, and tendons. The air capsule will immediately return to its original shape to protect your body against the next impact force. As a result, protect your body from fatigue and stress.
- Anti-skid Outsole-When walking on wet pavement, they provide better traction on wet surfaces. The possibility of sliding is also reduced.
- Suitable for working on your feet all day-With a soft air cushion design, standing and walking for a long time will not make you feel tired. These are extremely suitable work shoes for people who have to stand or walk for a long time.They are fashionable shoes, you can wear them all day and match all your pants, dress, tops. This is the best home shoes or holiday gift for family and friends
- Style: Cotton shoes
- Lining material: thickened fleece
- Colours: Red,Black,Blue,Coffee
- Size: 36-43
- Season: Winter
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.