Offering enhanced flexibility, the women's Flat Shoes for Bunions are a great companion for your every day walks!
If the bunion is small, a comfortable shoe with a roomy toe might be all you need. The shoe should be low-heeled (less than 1 or 2 inches), with enough space to fit your toes comfortably. You might have to go up a half size or more to get the right fit.
Our Women's Flat Shoes are comfortable, casual, and offer you the support needed!
We cares deeply about providing all consumers with comfort, fit, and style that will stand up to countless daily activities. That’s why the brand continues to develop footwear that provides stability and support.
BENEFITS OF FLATS FOR BUNIONS
- The soft material protects the bunion and stops the pain effectively!
- Aligns skeletal system for posture correction.
- Prevents hips and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
- Super Comfortable: The Women's Flat Shoes for Bunions are designed to be easy to put on/off. They provide ultimate comfort even while wearing all day long. They won't hurt your feet, toes, or ankles.
- Chic and Trendy: Come in 5 beautiful colors, which means you can easily match them with anything!
- Plenty room for Bunions:The best shoes for bunions are the ones that provide plenty of space for your bunions!
- Air Mesh and Rubber sole:Breathable materials, carefully manufactured, the Women's Flat Shoes for Bunions will prevent you from slipping offering you a soft and cool sensation.
- Wide round toe for toe stands: super lightweight and flexible just like socks, breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.