Finding the right pair of shoes can be a tiring process, especially when faced with a foot ailment. We employs biomedical engineers to build innovative footwear products, designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with various foot conditions, such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel and Foot pain, bunions, corns, calluses, and neuroma, and products for individuals with diabetes, arthritis and Neuropathy.
- EXTENDED WIDTHSThese SUPER COMFORTABLE women’s casual shoes with soft, non-binding uppers are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT FIT. The UNIQUE THERAPEUTIC DESIGN helps alleviate stress on the joints, enhances stability and substantially improves the ease of walking
- SENSITIVE FEET? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft uppers with smooth interior lining and extra foam padding provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for sensitive feet and an ideal footwear solution as women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy.
- BUNIONS? HAMMERTOES? A wide & roomy stunahome offers a comfortable, non-binding fit for the front part of the foot and toes, and eases pressure on bunions, hammertoes Morton’s Neuroma & swollen feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics.
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.