Easy on and off design makes the Women's Running Sock Shoes for Bunions a perfect shoe to slide on and go.
The best running shoes for bunions provide superior breathability, excellent comfort, and a sock-fit for additional bunion pain relief!
- UPPER: The stylish women's walking or running shoes with a knitted mesh upper provides ultra-light support and breathability, keeping your feet always dry and cool.
- HIGH ELASTIC EVA SOLE: Lightweight MD outsole provides excellent support. The groove design of the sole provides excellent grip, suitable for running, and various other exercises.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Selection of good material, breathable, lightweight, comfortable shoes.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The sock-style design of these bunion shoes, like slip-on shoes, can ensure that these sports shoes are easy to put on and take off, and the elastic shoes have excellent flexibility to make your wearing comfort.
WHY YOU NEED SPECIAL BUNION SHOES?
Shoes for bunions provide extra room in the toe box to relieve pressure on and irritation of bunions.
These are the main characteristics of our bunion shoes for women and you should always look for this kind of shoes if you want to walk pain-free and relieve the pain of the bunion:
- Soft, stretchable uppers ease pressure on the bunions.
- Wide toe box and extra depth design offer extra room for bunions and hammertoes.
- Non-binding upper design in the area of the bunion eliminates pressure on bunions.
- Soft, foam interior eases pressure on bunions and enhances comfort.
A great shoe for bunions doesn’t have to be complex. It just needs to be a little wider than average, provides decent support, and not irritate your bunion while you walk.
|UK||EU||Heel to toe (CM）|
1. What is the 60 Day Wear Test Guarantee?
We believe 100% in our products. This is why we offer a 60-Day Wear Test Guarantee where you can test the shoes and decide for yourself.
2. Why Should We Take Care Of Our Feet?
The feet are the foundation of the entire human body. They support your body from the ground up.
3. What is the Plantar Fascia?
The plantar fascia muscle is a long band of muscle tissue and ligaments that stretches all the way from your heel bone to the front of your foot. This supports the arch and bone structure of the foot. When inflamed, this causes a variety of issues in the foot such as Plantar Fasciitis, and Heel Pain.
4. Who Should Wear Orthopedic Shoes?
Orthopedic shoes help align a patient's feet and off-load areas of increased stress (like a collapsed arch, an arthritic joint, or a diabetic ulcer or callus).
5. Can normal people wear orthopedic shoes?
People of all ages wear orthopedic shoes. They are also popular among people without foot problems because they are specifically designed to support the foot, ankle, and leg‘s structure and mechanics and strengthen important muscles.
6. What Happens If I Order the Wrong Size?
Don't worry, this happens. Just send your order back and we will ship the correct size to you at no extra cost.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 60-day guarantee to eliminate your foot pain! We fully stand behind our product and believe we have the best product in the industry. We want to give you a full 2 months to try out our product, and if you don't like it 100%, you can contact us and we'll find a solution.
Here are what our customers say.